Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Our spring break activities. We went back to Arch Canyon to 4 wheel and then hike. We road the 4 wheeler the 9.5 miles up Arch Canyon to the end of the trail. We then hiked 7.5 miles (round trip) to see the "last arch." There are three arches all together, Angel Arch, Cathedral Arch and the last one, Keystone Arch. It was a beautiful ride, and great hike. We just had a wonderful time!

Keystone Arch

OK, so we see all these dear tracks in the sand by the stream, and then suddenly we see these "other" tracks - Cougar. Makes me just a bit nervous! Kind of makes you want to look over your shoulder the rest of the way!

Hard to tell from the picture, I'm standing on white sandstone looking down through a hole in the rock.


I'm down below and Mark is up above, sticking his head down through the hole!
Beautiful little spot!



Just a beautiful hike!





We finished the mop boards, moved back the furniture, someday I"ll hang up the pictures!




Here are the floor joists!
Let's hear it for spring break!







No comments: